Table of Contents
Liposuction & Lipotransfer in Munich
Contact us and get an individual appointment below.
Liposuction and treatment with autologous fat
Liposuction has always been one of the most common procedures in plastic surgery. Especially in the Western world and in the Arab world, patients often suffer from Lipomatosis in different parts of the body due to various causes. Liposuction is a very classical operation that has been refined by modern techniques and it is still the best way to eliminate disturbing fat deposits. In my clinic you have various technical options at your disposal, from the classic tumescent method to vibration-assisted systems to autologous fat transfer.
Aesthetic procedures are usually not about large amounts of excess fat, but about small fat deposits – in short – in the wrong places. With these procedures there is a particularly good aesthetic result if the amounts of fat to be reduced are not too extensive. This is mainly due to the fact that our skin loses flexibility and elasticity with increasing age and therefore, despite perfect liposuction, the aesthetic goal is not always completely achieved; the skin does not retract to the required extent forever. My experience is based on well over 20 years of practice in the field of liposuction and the transfer of autologous fat.
When liposuction is performed in my practice clinic, we always offer our patients a pre-operative check-up by laboratory testing of blood values and an ECG examination. This should help us to identify possible undetected diseases as a risk factor at an early stage and thus ensure your safety during an operation.
Even after liposuction, to reduce the post-operative risk, our patients remain in our medical, nursing and cordial care for one night. This in turn means that postoperative problems do not arise in the first place or, if they do, are detected in the early stages and treated immediately. Due to these safety measures, typical post-operative problems such as Haematoma and Seroma formation, swelling, thrombosis or other possible complications of liposuction are reduced to zero.
All our patients receive a customised compression girdle for post-operative care. If the diagnosis profile is appropriate, we prescribe postoperative anticoagulation such as heparin to prevent possible embolism/thrombosis. Due to all these precautionary and pre-operative support measures, we can look back on an extremely positive record in liposuction. With us… you are in the best hands!
The autologous fat transfer
The removal of fat with subsequent technical preparation and autologous transplantation – in the same patient – at another site is now a very established method in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. The practice clinic Dr. med. Peter Caspari can look back on at least 15 years of successful autologous fat transplantation. Most patients use liposuction for aesthetic improvement of breast shape and size, as well as for aesthetic improvement of the buttocks region. The results are very good if the indication is correct. Especially in the aforementioned treatments of the female breast and the buttocks region, excellent results can be achieved. The treatment is particularly long-lasting in its aesthetic results if the amount of autologous fat to be transferred is not too large.
It is important to mention that the transferred fat tissue is vital, i.e. alive, and is accepted by the surrounding cells at the target site and grows in there. However, if the transplanted amount of autologous fat is too large, the superfluous cells die off and are then dissolved and reabsorbed by the body. This affects the postoperative result less satisfactorily. Our experience shows that in the breast, for example, one should only work with moderate amounts of transferred fatty tissue. However, this is of course different in each individual case. Basically, quantities of more than 250 ml of fatty tissue per breast rarely lead to a long-lasting result. Should you decide to have more fatty tissue or volume, we recommend that you consider a classic breast augmentation with implants as an alternative.
For the enlargement of the buttocks region, which has become increasingly popular in recent years, with a lifting and shape improvement, the autologous fat transplantation is, from my point of view and experience, a very good, target-oriented method. In the same breath, however, I would also like to point out the many positive results of a gluteal argumentation with conventional silicone implants. I would strongly advise against injecting substances foreign to the body, as infections often occur, especially in the buttock region, and this leads to major surgical and medical problems that are sometimes difficult to control. For this reason, autologous fat transplantation is a particularly good and reliable procedure; it does not generate any rejection reactions.
All in all, the postoperative healing of the transferred fat cells takes about six weeks. Under good conditions, with healthy fat cells, careful harvesting and careful transplantation of the cells, you can expect about 60-80% of the volume to still be present after one year. This result remains constant if the patient’s weight remains the same. It should be mentioned positively that the transferred fatty tissue follows changes such as greater weight gain or loss uniformly.
I will be happy to advise you in my clinic on liposuction and autologous fat transplantation in order to give you the best aesthetic result with realistic advice on your operation.
There are many good reasons for choosing an operation with Dr. Peter Caspari:
- Over 25 years of experience with the technique of liposuction and autologous fat treatment.
- Dr. Caspari has been practising as a surgeon since 1993. After accident and general surgery, he trained in cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery. Specialisation in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery began in 1998.
- Dr. Caspari opened his own practice clinic at Maximilianstraße 54 in Munich in 2005 and has been treating thousands of patients there ever since.
- Various national and international advanced training courses and congresses round off his outstanding skills.
- Dr. Caspari trains colleagues abroad and lets them learn and profit from his experience.
- Dr. Caspari’s special gift for gathering an outstanding team around him rounds off the portfolio of his practice clinic.
- In addition to the beautiful clinic rooms and premises, Dr. Caspari places special emphasis on a warm and private atmosphere.
- A surgery is only performed at Dr. Caspari’s after a thorough consultation. Safety comes first here.
- You can trust in Dr. Caspari’s sound expertise and expect an excellent result.
- After your operation, you will be lovingly cared for by the perfectly trained practice team in one of the luxurious rooms of the practice clinic.
Dr. med. Peter Caspari offers you all the techniques of facelifting and much more:
- Dr. Caspari has now successfully performed many hundreds of liposuction procedures with/without autologous fat treatment.
- Dr. Caspari uses only the highest quality surgical materials and performs the operations in an operating theatre with clean room technology.
- You can look forward to an individual treatment concept.
- Your detailed consultation with Dr. Caspari guarantees you exactly the result you want.
- Before your operation, you will have a detailed discussion with the experienced anaesthetist Dr. med. Arda Yazici; he has been looking after our clinic, together with his team, for over 12 years.
- We will be happy to answer all your questions about financing and help you with your application.
Excerpt from congresses and seminars
- Regular further training and congress attendance:
“Medical, professional and scientific development is important to me. We want to offer our patients the gentlest and most modern surgical methods. That’s why further training and exchanges at expert meetings are extremely important to me.”
- Peter Caspari, MD, International Speaker:
“I am very grateful for my diverse experience in the field of plastic surgery and very much enjoy passing on my expert knowledge at national and international specialist congresses.”
- Member of important professional societies:
Dr. med. Peter Caspari is a long-standing member of the prestigious German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), the Association of German Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (VDÄPC) as well as the renowned international societies ASAPS, ISAPS and EAFPS.